Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Walden Mega Magic review


The first Walden Mega Magic's from Global surf industries (GSI) have hit dealers down under, GSI has a review page and below is the first review.

John Thurtell from Queensland, Australia says:
Only brought the 9 foot Mega board 2 weeks ago , Straight out on nice point break 2 strokes on wave ,The board turns well ,nose rides like a park bench , I normally surf boards between 10 foot and 11 foot, this board paddles as good and catches waves with ease, i was a bit worried that the thickness of board would limit the boards performance but it doesn't , best board i have ridden by far, i am 88 kgs and floats me like the Queen Mary .I I have now surf the beach breaks with this board and i was very supprised by its speed . I would recommend this board to anyone (ANOTHER GREAT WALDEN BOARD) I have had a 10 foot magic model for 2 years which is a great board but this board for me is awesome
For more info on the Walden boards distributed from GSI visit

No comments:

Post a Comment